Upholstered in top grain leather with a rich two tone chestnut brown color, this three-piece sofa can be used as either a left or right facing dival. The sofa features hand-stitched tufted detailing, emulating the classic chesterfield style sofa. This traditional leather dival will pair nicely in a masculine styled living room or office. The legs of the sofa are kiln-dried hardwood to add to the overall elegance and class of this piece. The cushions are high resiliency 2.0 density foam for added comfort and support.
Details & Dimensions
Details & Dimensions
- Includes: One (1) sectional
- Upholstery Materials: Leather
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Upholstery Fill: High resiliency foam cushioning
- Style: Traditional
- Premium top grain leather on all seating areas and armrests and leather splits on front rails, sides and back
- Frame is foam-encased, corner braced and blocked to help preserve structure
- Upholstery color features a two-tone chestnut brown
- No-sag sinuous spring construction
- Assembly Required
- Overall Dimensions: 96 W x 96 D x 30 H in.
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
Please use the following care tips as a guide to protecting your furniture.
- Keep your leather fresh and moisturized using leather conditioners and/or wipes, every few months.
- Avoid cleaners which use harmful chemical products. Many of these are harsh and are not safe for use on upholstery.
- Evade stubborn stains & protect your upholstery by avoiding household chemicals such as detergents, window cleaners, bleaches, nail polish, nail polish remover, glue, shoe polish, paint, and other corrosive materials.
- Leather is a natural product and any stress will result in tears. Additionally, when stretched, the upholstery might not completely return to its original shape. Therefore, when leather is used more intensively, it may become looser over time.
- If pillow cushions are sewn to the frame, any pulling or tugging might result in a tear. Please avoid any leaning, sitting or reaching over the back of the sofa.
- We love our pet friends, but leather and fabrics are not resistant to animals. Allowing pets on your upholstered furniture is not recommended. Their claws may scratch the covers, which can lead to an expensive repair. Their saliva is acidic and may also harm the upholstered finish.
Dedicated Customer Care
Our Furniture Experts are available for you, from the time you place your order to the time its delivered.
Enjoy peace of mind when purchasing direct from Abbyson - the designer, manufacturer, and distributer.
Hundreds of qualifying items, ready to ship same-day and deliver within days!
Order worry-free! Our warranty and accidental plans will keep you protected.
Highest Quality Craftsmanship
Product development standards are implemented to ensure only the best quality merchandise is made for our customers.
Free Product Swatches
Considering a few options? Request free swatches to compare in person.