With a perfect mix of designer style and ultimate comfort, the Talia Leather Sofa will add classic simplicity to the most important room in your home. This exquisite sofa offers a multi-tone affect which highlights the natural characteristics of the leather. In casual family rooms, formal iving areas or classy contemporary apartments, the Talia will invite you to a classic, laid back space every single day.
Details & Dimensions
Details & Dimensions
- Includes: One (1) sofa
- Upholstery Materials: Leather
- Upholstery Fill: High density foam cushioning
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Style: Traditional
- Kiln dried engineered wood and solid wood frame
- Top grain leather upholstery on all seating areas and armrests with leather match on front rails, sides and back
- No sag sinuous spring construction
- Back cushions are detachable vai inter-locking fabric strips
- Seat cushions are sewn in and non-removable
- Antique brass nailhead trim
- Round, hand carved wood legs finished in dark brown
- Assembly Required
- Overall Dimensions: 86 W x 40 D x 38 H in.
- Seat Dimensions: 22 D x 20 H in.
- Armrest Dimensions: 10 W x 26 H in.
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
Please use the following care tips as a guide to protecting your furniture.
- Keep your leather fresh and moisturized using leather conditioners and/or wipes, every few months.
- Avoid cleaners which use harmful chemical products. Many of these are harsh and are not safe for use on upholstery.
- Evade stubborn stains & protect your upholstery by avoiding household chemicals such as detergents, window cleaners, bleaches, nail polish, nail polish remover, glue, shoe polish, paint, and other corrosive materials.
- Leather is a natural product and any stress will result in tears. Additionally, when stretched, the upholstery might not completely return to its original shape. Therefore, when leather is used more intensively, it may become looser over time.
- If pillow cushions are sewn to the frame, any pulling or tugging might result in a tear. Please avoid any leaning, sitting or reaching over the back of the sofa.
- We love our pet friends, but leather and fabrics are not resistant to animals. Allowing pets on your upholstered furniture is not recommended. Their claws may scratch the covers, which can lead to an expensive repair. Their saliva is acidic and may also harm the upholstered finish.
Dedicated Customer Care
Our Furniture Experts are available for you, from the time you place your order to the time its delivered.
Enjoy peace of mind when purchasing direct from Abbyson - the designer, manufacturer, and distributer.
Hundreds of qualifying items, ready to ship same-day and deliver within days!
Order worry-free! Our warranty and accidental plans will keep you protected.
Highest Quality Craftsmanship
Product development standards are implemented to ensure only the best quality merchandise is made for our customers.
Free Product Swatches
Considering a few options? Request free swatches to compare in person.