Santa Monica Leather Sectional
Transform your living room into a place of lavish grace with the comfortable Santa Monica Leather Sectional. Cushions made of high resiliency 2.2 density foam covered in Dacron provide the utmost comfort to relax into, while the top grain leather upholstery gives a sleek and extravagant appearance. A hardwood frame kiln-dried gives lasting durability to ensure your sofa will be savored for years.
Details & Dimensions
Details & Dimensions
- Includes: One (1) sectional
- Upholstery Materials: Leather
- Upholstery Fill: High resiliency foam cushioning
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Style: Traditional
- Kiln dried hardwood frame
- Premium top grain leather on all seating areas and armrests and leather splits on front rails, sides and back
- Frame is foam-encased, corner braced and blocked for comfort and support
- Upholstery color features a two-tone chestnut brown
- No-sag sinuous spring construction
- Assembly Required
- Overall Dimensions: 107 W x 107 D x 37 H in.
- Right-Facing Section: 57 W x 36 D x 35 H in.
- Center Section: 57 W x 36 D x 35 H in.
- Left-Facing Section: 62 W x 39.5 D x 35 H.
- Seat Dimensions: 22 D x 20 H in.
- Leg Height: 3.5 in.
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
Please use the following care tips as a guide to protecting your furniture.
- Keep your leather fresh and moisturized using leather conditioners and/or wipes, every few months.
- Avoid cleaners which use harmful chemical products. Many of these are harsh and are not safe for use on upholstery.
- Evade stubborn stains & protect your upholstery by avoiding household chemicals such as detergents, window cleaners, bleaches, nail polish, nail polish remover, glue, shoe polish, paint, and other corrosive materials.
- Leather is a natural product and any stress will result in tears. Additionally, when stretched, the upholstery might not completely return to its original shape. Therefore, when leather is used more intensively, it may become looser over time.
- If pillow cushions are sewn to the frame, any pulling or tugging might result in a tear. Please avoid any leaning, sitting or reaching over the back of the sofa.
- We love our pet friends, but leather and fabrics are not resistant to animals. Allowing pets on your upholstered furniture is not recommended. Their claws may scratch the covers, which can lead to an expensive repair. Their saliva is acidic and may also harm the upholstered finish.
Dedicated Customer Care
Our Furniture Experts are available for you, from the time you place your order to the time its delivered.
Enjoy peace of mind when purchasing direct from Abbyson - the designer, manufacturer, and distributer.
Hundreds of qualifying items, ready to ship same-day and deliver within days!
Order worry-free! Our warranty and accidental plans will keep you protected.
Highest Quality Craftsmanship
Product development standards are implemented to ensure only the best quality merchandise is made for our customers.
Free Product Swatches
Considering a few options? Request free swatches to compare in person.