Perfectly tailored and grandly proportioned this loveseat is designed to bring elegance and comfort to any living room. High resiliency foam cushions are wrapped in a Dacron fill for superior comfort and support. Its durable kiln-dried hardwood frame is handled with a great deal of care and is put together by a unique and highly skilled craftsman to ensure longevity and strength as well as long-term comfort and satisfaction.
Details & Dimensions
Details & Dimensions
- Includes: One (1) loveseat
- Upholstery Materials: Leather
- Upholstery Fill: High density foam cushioning
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Style: Traditional
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Premium top-grain leather on all seating areas and armrests
- Armrests and leather splits on front rails, sides and back
- Frame is foam-encased, corner braced and blocked
- Back cushions attach with interlocking fabric while seat cushions are non removable
- Hand stitched details
- Nailhead trim
- Assembly Required
- Overall Dimensions: 65 W x 40 D x 35 H in.
- Seat Dimensions: 47 W x 23 D x 18 H in.
- Weight Capacity: 500 lbs.
Please use the following care tips as a guide to protecting your furniture.
- Keep your leather fresh and moisturized using leather conditioners and/or wipes, every few months.
- Avoid cleaners which use harmful chemical products. Many of these are harsh and are not safe for use on upholstery.
- Evade stubborn stains & protect your upholstery by avoiding household chemicals such as detergents, window cleaners, bleaches, nail polish, nail polish remover, glue, shoe polish, paint, and other corrosive materials.
- Leather is a natural product and any stress will result in tears. Additionally, when stretched, the upholstery might not completely return to its original shape. Therefore, when leather is used more intensively, it may become looser over time.
- If pillow cushions are sewn to the frame, any pulling or tugging might result in a tear. Please avoid any leaning, sitting or reaching over the back of the sofa.
- We love our pet friends, but leather and fabrics are not resistant to animals. Allowing pets on your upholstered furniture is not recommended. Their claws may scratch the covers, which can lead to an expensive repair. Their saliva is acidic and may also harm the upholstered finish.
Dedicated Customer Care
Our Furniture Experts are available for you, from the time you place your order to the time its delivered.
Enjoy peace of mind when purchasing direct from Abbyson - the designer, manufacturer, and distributer.
Hundreds of qualifying items, ready to ship same-day and deliver within days!
Order worry-free! Our warranty and accidental plans will keep you protected.
Highest Quality Craftsmanship
Product development standards are implemented to ensure only the best quality merchandise is made for our customers.
Free Product Swatches
Considering a few options? Request free swatches to compare in person.