Crafted of durable, premium grade leather that is both soft and supple, the Marlene Leather Chair is hand-cut from select cowhides. This chair provides both comfort and elegance with its transitionally designed frame, complimented perfectly by the antique Brass nailhead trims, all individually placed by hand. Additionally, Marlene's carefully designed seating provides the perfect balance of under-lying support and comfortable living. The inside backs are filled with inserts of soft and resilient fiber that adapts to your body’s shape. And finally, to increase the comfort level, Marlene's seat cushions consist of a high density seat core, topped with a soft fiber blend, which creates an extremely relaxing feel. The seat cushions are attached to help keep their shape and look, while the back cushions are detachable for easy cleaning and maintenance.
Details & Dimensions
Details & Dimensions
- Includes: One (1) chair
- Upholstery Materials: Top Grain Leather on all seating areas
- Upholstery Materials: Leather Match on sides and back
- Upholstery Color: Brown
- Upholstery Fill: High density foam cushioning
- Style: Modern, traditional
- Antiqued-brass nail-head trim
- Seat cushions are attached to keep their shape and look, while back cushions are detachable for easy cleaning
- Plush, wide armrests feature hand-woven curvatures
- Wide, sleek wodden legs in dark brown espresso
- 46 W x 39 D x 37 H in.
Dedicated Customer Care
Our Furniture Experts are available for you, from the time you place your order to the time its delivered.
Enjoy peace of mind when purchasing direct from Abbyson - the designer, manufacturer, and distributer.
Hundreds of qualifying items, ready to ship same-day and deliver within days!
Order worry-free! Our warranty and accidental plans will keep you protected.
Highest Quality Craftsmanship
Product development standards are implemented to ensure only the best quality merchandise is made for our customers.
Free Product Swatches
Considering a few options? Request free swatches to compare in person.