Abbyson is seeking an experienced Business Operations Manager to join our rapidly growing organization! This role is tasked with critical areas of operating the growing Sales Operations division, including project management of major business initiatives, effective communication and reporting across the organization, and implementing procedures and processes to help Abbyson run efficiently and at scale. The role is highly cross-functional involving coordination across a number of departments including New E-Commerce Customer Launches, Technology Projects, Order Fulfillment, & overall EDI & IT Operations.
- Cross-functional Communication and Collaboration
- EDI Support & Management
- IT Project Management
- Business Operations Initiatives
- Overall Sales Support / Operations
- Project & Process Management include but not limited to:
- Analyze quantitative & qualitative data to identify opportunities to improve our operations.
- Manage implementation, maintenance and improvement of projects across all digital channels.
- Ideate and execute on ad-hoc initiatives, including new tools, workflows, product features, and product launches.
- Identify and develop data collection strategies to support reporting on key performance indicators that directly measure e-commerce performance.
- Supply Chain & Sales Operations include but not limited to:
- Understand, measure, and improve operational KPIs.
- Collaborate and support cross-functional teams including Order Fulfillment, E-Commerce, EDI and IT operations.
- Improve operational excellence through process root-cause analysis and execution of recommendations that create efficiencies, remove obstacles, and enhance operating productivity.
- Define and manage operational and financial metrics across workflows.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Statistics or related technical/quantitative field.
- 5-7 years’ experience in business strategy/business operations supporting a fast-paced and agile environment.
- 5-7 years of related experience in an analytical role involving data extraction reporting and analysis.
- Expert in Microsoft Excel.
- Working knowledge of EDI transactions, a plus.
- Working knowledge of platform management such as Magento, a plus.
- Experience using SQL (or other programming/scripting languages) to extract and manipulate data, a plus.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP, a plus.
- Strong project management, organizational and analytical skills.
- Ability to plan at both a strategic and implementation level.
- Able to work effectively under pressure within short time constraints, and in relatively ambiguous and complex situations.
- Ability to simplify and structure complex or ambiguous problems; and manage multiple simultaneous objectives.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Abbyson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Abbyson complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Company Details Website: www.abbyson.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/AbbysonLiving Instagram: www.instagram.com/abbysonliving Twitter: www.twitter.com/AbbysonLiving
- We Hustle and Refuse to Settle
- We Encourage Each Other
- We Love Positive Energy
- We Work “All Together Now”
- We Think Big!
We put a lot of effort into hiring the best people, allowing us to have a group of individuals with similar objectives – employees that are always looking to improve themselves and help push the company forward. We work openly and cross-functionally because it enables us to build relationships together and win as a team. We believe in a culture that promotes collaboration, emphasizes an atmosphere of innovation, and encourages nothing but positivity.
- Be Innovative and Creative
- Discuss New Ideas, Contributions and Share Feedback
- Celebrate Daily Victories and Company Victories
- Think Win/Win and Synergize
- Collaborate, Communicate and Create Visibility
- Healthcare Packages
- Retirement Plans
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Exclusive Employee Lounge
- Holiday Festivities
- Birthday Celebrations
- Employee Discounts
- Monthly Company Meetings