The Sr. Manager, E-Commerce Sales will retain and grow accounts by utilizing strategic thinking to create business plans, influence internal stakeholders, and partner with .com retailers to develop merchandising and promotional plans to drive revenues and brand awareness.
- Cross-Functional Communication and Collaboration
- Build Relationships with New and Existing Customers
- Develop Brand Strategy and Awareness
- Sales Analytics and Forecasting
- Create Promotions to Increase Product Visibility
- Communicate online specific programs and objectives to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Optimize product listings and data feeds; Monitor and make necessary corrections to listings to ensure product accuracy.
- Educate customers on latest developments and trends.
- Implement and execute strategic plan for leveraging the eCommerce marketplace to grow the business, focusing on sales trends, promotional opportunities, and marketing activities.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Merchandising teams to create compelling online product listings (Including: Product images, descriptions, features, shipping details and item specifications).
- Manage digital product catalog to ensure accuracy and consistency of all brand and product content.
- Address consumer product questions and resolve complaints in a timely manner.
- Analyze performance metrics for the online marketplace and provide insights on overall performance by creating weekly reports.
- Track weekly performance metrics and implement strategy to prove sales from both channel and SKU level.
- Ensures complete and on-time order fulfillment, chargeback minimization and operations metrics compliance.
- Demonstrate strong strategic sales and negotiation skills.
- Assist in merchandising, marketing, product position and site promotions or “spot lights”
- Coordinate with Warehouse for Product Allocation needs.
- Execute Promotional Sales Activities by meeting or exceeding assigned goals/quotas.
- 5-7 years in successful track record in B2B sales
- 3-5 years’ experience in Ecommerce sales preferred.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Must be a closer, ability to negotiate deals.
- Strong knowledge of internet marketing tactics and strategy.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficient with MS Office (Advanced Excel required).
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the home furnishings wholesale market, sales channel distribution, and experience with the furniture industry preferred.
The above is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or physical requirements. Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Abbyson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Abbyson complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Company Details Website: www.abbyson.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/AbbysonLiving Instagram: www.instagram.com/abbysonliving Twitter: www.twitter.com/AbbysonLiving
- We Hustle and Refuse to Settle
- We Encourage Each Other
- We Love Positive Energy
- We Work “All Together Now”
- We Think Big!
We put a lot of effort into hiring the best people, allowing us to have a group of individuals with similar objectives – employees that are always looking to improve themselves and help push the company forward. We work openly and cross-functionally because it enables us to build relationships together and win as a team. We believe in a culture that promotes collaboration, emphasizes an atmosphere of innovation, and encourages nothing but positivity.
- Be Innovative and Creative
- Discuss New Ideas, Contributions and Share Feedback
- Celebrate Daily Victories and Company Victories
- Think Win/Win and Synergize
- Collaborate, Communicate and Create Visibility
- Healthcare Packages
- Retirement Plans
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Exclusive Employee Lounge
- Holiday Festivities
- Birthday Celebrations
- Employee Discounts
- Monthly Company Meetings