The Sales Account Manager is responsible for assisting with Abbyson’s high-performing Retail Team. The Sales Account Manager drives the business with a core focus on sales analysis and metrics, building relationships with existing and new clients, and developing new product proposals.
- Cross-functional communication and collaboration.
- Creates and updates Vendor Training Program; travels to customers accordingly.
- Supervises production of videos and photography for training and production.
- Oversees reporting, production, and sales for entire team when the team travels.
- Builds and maintains relationships with store managers.
- Strategic retail planning and execution.
- Ensures data integrity and accuracy; develops and maintains key inventory reports.
- Schedules meetings with customers for quarterly trade shows.
- Continues communication with customers post trade shows.
- Recruits and onboards new customers accounts.
- Communicates with multiple departments to ensure product is correctly produced, photographed, packaged, and shipped.
- Provides reports and insights to SVP to make actionable recommendations based on sales, forecasts, conversion, promotions, seasonality, and marketing performance.
- Strategically analyzes and applies consumer data to initiate retail growth opportunities.
- Implements marketing tactics to support retail sales and margin goals.
- Track, forecast and translate reports to measure ROI.
- Ensures that incentives are aligned for the retail sales force, achieving results consistent with retail sales and margin objectives.
- Establish KPIs and metrics to track and report on performance of processes and transform data into actionable insights and recommendations.
- Develop monthly forecast and budget, including traffic, sales, conversion and AOV. Provides weekly reporting and insight into retail performance.
- Partner with leadership in Marketing and Sales Operations to drive performance and customer satisfaction throughout the sales cycle.
- Manage retail revenue and P&L objectives by improving conversion rates and increasing the number of online purchases.
- Work with category managers to achieve category growth objectives.
- Manage and drive improvements to retail P&L, including revenue, margin and expense improvement.
Qualifications & Experience
- 3-5 years in successful track record in B2B sales
- Wholesale experience preferred.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms.
- Ability to build rapport with client in-person.
- Must be a closer, ability to negotiate deals.
- Traveling to Southern California regions and quarterly domestic trade shows is required.
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills both oral and written.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Strong organizational skills, ability to multi-task and must be able to work under pressure.
- Must be results-oriented and able to work both independently and in a team environment.
- Knowledge of the home furnishings wholesale market, sales channel distribution, and experience with the furniture industry preferred.
Abbyson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Abbyson complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Company Details Website: www.abbyson.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/AbbysonLiving Instagram: www.instagram.com/abbysonliving Twitter: www.twitter.com/AbbysonLiving
- We Hustle and Refuse to Settle
- We Encourage Each Other
- We Love Positive Energy
- We Work “All Together Now”
- We Think Big!
We put a lot of effort into hiring the best people, allowing us to have a group of individuals with similar objectives – employees that are always looking to improve themselves and help push the company forward. We work openly and cross-functionally because it enables us to build relationships together and win as a team. We believe in a culture that promotes collaboration, emphasizes an atmosphere of innovation, and encourages nothing but positivity.
- Be Innovative and Creative
- Discuss New Ideas, Contributions and Share Feedback
- Celebrate Daily Victories and Company Victories
- Think Win/Win and Synergize
- Collaborate, Communicate and Create Visibility
- Healthcare Packages
- Retirement Plans
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Exclusive Employee Lounge
- Holiday Festivities
- Birthday Celebrations
- Employee Discounts
- Monthly Company Meetings