Abbyson is seeking a highly motivated and hands on Digital (eCommerce) Merchandiser who will work collaboratively with the eCommerce Team in all aspects of web merchandising. This ideal candidate is a forward thinker who can identify impactful insights and communicate these learnings, while possessing a can-do attitude and entrepreneurial spirit.
- Cross-Functional Communication & Collaboration
- Digital Merchandising – Product Builds
- Social Media Management – Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Product Management – Magento eCommerce Platform
- Promotional Planning – monthly product & sales planning
- Build and maintain product detail pages using Magento e-commerce platform.
- Maintain and manage all social media platforms.
- Report weekly and monthly on metrics including top-line metrics, sales, conversion rates, traffic and customer satisfaction for eCommerce strategies and the brand.
- Drive traffic improve the online shopping experience using compelling content.
- Establish and implement digital and visual merchandising strategies.
- Leverage website analytics (Google Analytics) to understand performance and customer interaction with categories, featured product placement, and general online shopping experiences to help identify opportunities and wins.
- Publish new merchandise to the website and optimize product exposure for higher conversion rate and improve the online shopping experience
Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree strongly preferred.
- 3-5 years of eCommerce experience required.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills.
- Excellent communication, time management and organization skills.
- Able to review data, draw conclusions, present solutions and take action on the next steps.
- Familiarity with online content marketing and social media development strategies.
Abbyson provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Abbyson complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training. Company Details Website: www.abbyson.com Facebook: www.facebook.com/AbbysonLiving Instagram: www.instagram.com/abbysonliving Twitter: www.twitter.com/AbbysonLiving
- We Hustle and Refuse to Settle
- We Encourage Each Other
- We Love Positive Energy
- We Work “All Together Now”
- We Think Big!
We put a lot of effort into hiring the best people, allowing us to have a group of individuals with similar objectives – employees that are always looking to improve themselves and help push the company forward. We work openly and cross-functionally because it enables us to build relationships together and win as a team. We believe in a culture that promotes collaboration, emphasizes an atmosphere of innovation, and encourages nothing but positivity.
- Be Innovative and Creative
- Discuss New Ideas, Contributions and Share Feedback
- Celebrate Daily Victories and Company Victories
- Think Win/Win and Synergize
- Collaborate, Communicate and Create Visibility
- Healthcare Packages
- Retirement Plans
- Vacation and Sick Time
- Life Insurance
- Exclusive Employee Lounge
- Holiday Festivities
- Birthday Celebrations
- Employee Discounts
- Monthly Company Meetings