Versatile and comfortable, the Lawrence Leather Sectional With Ottoman is charming seating that adds a warm elegance to any living space. Crafted with top-grain leather, this two-piece dival and matching ottoman have a luxurious softness that makes it a cozy, comfortable place for relaxing. Its modern look easily blends with any décor.
Details & Dimensions
Details & Dimensions
- Includes: One (1) LAF sofa, one (1) RAF chaise, one (1) ottoman
- Upholstery Materials: Top Grain Leather on all seating areas
- Upholstery Materials: Leather Match on sides and back
- Upholstery Color: Grey
- Upholstery Fill: High density foam cushioning
- Style: Modern, contemporary
- Kiln dried hardwood frame
- Seat cushions are attached to keep their shape and look
- Back cushions are detachable via interlocking fabric strips
- Hand stitched details include tufting
- Wide, hand-carved wood legs are finished in a dark brown
- Frame is foam-encased, corner braced and blocked to help preserve structure
- Assembly Required
- Sectional Dimensions: 124 W x 74 D x 37 H in.
- Ottoman Dimensions: 36 W x 36 D x 20 H in.
- Seat Dimensions: 22 D x 19 H in.
- Leg Height: 2.5 in.
- Door Width Required For Delivery: 35 in.
Please use the following care tips as a guide to protecting your furniture.
- Keep your leather fresh and moisturized using leather conditioners and/or wipes, every few months.
- Avoid cleaners which use harmful chemical products. Many of these are harsh and are not safe for use on upholstery.
- Evade stubborn stains & protect your upholstery by avoiding household chemicals such as detergents, window cleaners, bleaches, nail polish, nail polish remover, glue, shoe polish, paint, and other corrosive materials.
- Leather is a natural product and any stress will result in tears. Additionally, when stretched, the upholstery might not completely return to its original shape. Therefore, when leather is used more intensively, it may become looser over time.
- If pillow cushions are sewn to the frame, any pulling or tugging might result in a tear. Please avoid any leaning, sitting or reaching over the back of the sofa.
- We love our pet friends, but leather and fabrics are not resistant to animals. Allowing pets on your upholstered furniture is not recommended. Their claws may scratch the covers, which can lead to an expensive repair. Their saliva is acidic and may also harm the upholstered finish.
Dedicated Customer Care
Our Furniture Experts are available for you, from the time you place your order to the time its delivered.
Enjoy peace of mind when purchasing direct from Abbyson - the designer, manufacturer, and distributer.
Hundreds of qualifying items, ready to ship same-day and deliver within days!
Order worry-free! Our warranty and accidental plans will keep you protected.
Highest Quality Craftsmanship
Product development standards are implemented to ensure only the best quality merchandise is made for our customers.
Free Product Swatches
Considering a few options? Request free swatches to compare in person.