Cooper Manual Reclining Sectional, Brown
Get the Cooper Reclining Sectional for a piece of furniture that adapts to your room and ideas. Arrange the left arm facing recliner, right arm facing recliner, chaise, armless chair, middle wedge, and console in any way you like. Trust the durable wood frame for long-lasting stability. The comfortable foam cushion is surrounded in a soft and beautiful leather upholstery to complete the piece.
Details & Dimensions
Details & Dimensions
- Includes: One (1) sectional
- Upholstery Materials: Faux leather
- Upholstery Fill: High resiliency foam cushioning
- Upholster Color: Brown
- Style: Traditional
- Durable faux leather upholstery
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Frame is foam-encased, corner braced and blocked to help preserve structure
- Features multi-channeled high back for added support
- No-sag sinuous spring construction
- Features sotrage cupholders and console
- Requires 4-6 in. wall clearance to fully recliner
- Assembly Required
- Overall Dimensions: 131 W x 119 L x 39.5 H in.
- Length Across Sectional (LAF armrest to RAF armrest): 177 in.
- Weight Capacity: 750 lbs.
Please use the following care tips as a guide to protecting your furniture.
- Keep your leather fresh and moisturized using leather conditioners and/or wipes, every few months.
- Avoid cleaners which use harmful chemical products. Many of these are harsh and are not safe for use on upholstery.
- Evade stubborn stains & protect your upholstery by avoiding household chemicals such as detergents, window cleaners, bleaches, nail polish, nail polish remover, glue, shoe polish, paint, and other corrosive materials.
- Leather is a natural product and any stress will result in tears. Additionally, when stretched, the upholstery might not completely return to its original shape. Therefore, when leather is used more intensively, it may become looser over time.
- If pillow cushions are sewn to the frame, any pulling or tugging might result in a tear. Please avoid any leaning, sitting or reaching over the back of the sofa.
- We love our pet friends, but leather and fabrics are not resistant to animals. Allowing pets on your upholstered furniture is not recommended. Their claws may scratch the covers, which can lead to an expensive repair. Their saliva is acidic and may also harm the upholstered finish.
Dedicated Customer Care
Our Furniture Experts are available for you, from the time you place your order to the time its delivered.
Enjoy peace of mind when purchasing direct from Abbyson - the designer, manufacturer, and distributer.
Hundreds of qualifying items, ready to ship same-day and deliver within days!
Order worry-free! Our warranty and accidental plans will keep you protected.
Highest Quality Craftsmanship
Product development standards are implemented to ensure only the best quality merchandise is made for our customers.
Free Product Swatches
Considering a few options? Request free swatches to compare in person.