Where classic tradition meets designer style – the Cameron Leather Sectional features beautiful details that set the stage for this timeless design. The sectional is hand-made by master craftsmen using a kiln-dried solid wood frame. The classic bronze nail-head trim is antique-finished, individually hand-applied, and outlines the arms and front rails to add the perfect final touch. No-sag seat springs provides the right combination for maximum durability and lasting comfort, constructed to stand the test of time.
Details & Dimensions
Details & Dimensions
- Includes: One (1) sectional
- Upholstery Materials: Leather
- Upholstery Fill: High density foam cushioning
- Upholstery Color: Grey
- Style: Traditional
- Kiln-dried hardwood frame
- Top grain leather upholstery on all seating areas and armrests, leather match on front rails, sides and backs
- Aligator clip connectors
- Classically rolled armrests feature hand-woven curvatures
- Bronze nail-head trim individually placed by hand
- Carved round wood legs covered in a dark espresso finish
- Assembly Required
- Overall Dimensions: 142 W x 88 D x 37 H in.
- LAF/RAF Loveseat Dimensions: 53 W x 38 D x 37.5 H in.
- Seat Dimensions: 21.5 D x 19 H in.
- Clearance Under Sofa: 3.3 H in.
Please use the following care tips as a guide to protecting your furniture.
- Keep your leather fresh and moisturized using leather conditioners and/or wipes, every few months.
- Avoid cleaners which use harmful chemical products. Many of these are harsh and are not safe for use on upholstery.
- Evade stubborn stains & protect your upholstery by avoiding household chemicals such as detergents, window cleaners, bleaches, nail polish, nail polish remover, glue, shoe polish, paint, and other corrosive materials.
- Leather is a natural product and any stress will result in tears. Additionally, when stretched, the upholstery might not completely return to its original shape. Therefore, when leather is used more intensively, it may become looser over time.
- If pillow cushions are sewn to the frame, any pulling or tugging might result in a tear. Please avoid any leaning, sitting or reaching over the back of the sofa.
- We love our pet friends, but leather and fabrics are not resistant to animals. Allowing pets on your upholstered furniture is not recommended. Their claws may scratch the covers, which can lead to an expensive repair. Their saliva is acidic and may also harm the upholstered finish.
Dedicated Customer Care
Our Furniture Experts are available for you, from the time you place your order to the time its delivered.
Enjoy peace of mind when purchasing direct from Abbyson - the designer, manufacturer, and distributer.
Hundreds of qualifying items, ready to ship same-day and deliver within days!
Order worry-free! Our warranty and accidental plans will keep you protected.
Highest Quality Craftsmanship
Product development standards are implemented to ensure only the best quality merchandise is made for our customers.
Free Product Swatches
Considering a few options? Request free swatches to compare in person.